8.17.2010

Take #2

Hello and thank you for spending your time reading my blog. I have realised that I rushed headfirst into writing my first blog so left it for a week or so. After gathering my thoughts I know that what I should write doesn't need to entertain (although it may help) but just be natural and flowing. So here goes..

My name is Tim and I'm 16 years old, A little thing you may like to know about me is that I have size 14 feet  - actually not such a little thing - and it is probably the first thing people notice about me other than my height. I am currently waiting on my GCSE results and despite being predicted good grades, I am a little nervous about receiving them. There's not much else to say about me other than I have a passion for basketball.

I am planning to do a weekly blog bit knowing my organisation skills, or lack of I should say, it may be all over the place.

I hope I can take your interest in my blog and I will have a review coming up as I'm off to Disneyland tomorrow :)

Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment