8.02.2010

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin...

Hello and if you are reading this then be prepared for the rambles of my good self. I am here thanks to a dear friend of mine (who's blogs I sincerely recommend) and feel inspired to write something interesting. However this first blog may lack in just that so I do hope you stick around as things can only get better, as the song says anyway.

I would like to start my blog with a topic that may or may not achieve anything at the end of this blog; as I write this I am also typing away small talk to some of my friends and find the whole process wondrous. After all in person I could not physically talk to 5 or so peers at once as well as write a blog unless I grew some more mouths and as I checked is not currently scientific research priority. So therefore what I am doing here is multitasking and as the word suggests it is doing multiple tasks at once. This concept is generally regarded on the verge of impossible for humans but a major feature of computers. I beg to differ to this view as I already mentioned what I currently am doing, granted with the help of a computer, but I believe it in this case to be a kind of sidekick - much like robin to batman.

Anyway I must leave now as television beckons me, another sidekick I would assume as I have control over what I choose to watch. And as I have failed to accomplish anything out of this I endeavour to set myself a learning objective for the next. Adios mis amigos.

P.S. here is my dear friends blogger http://annielosesattetris.blogspot.com/ It will rock your socks quite literally

No comments:

Post a Comment